SnoozeThis operates the https://www.snoozethis.com/ website and various bots and apps on third-party platforms, which provides the SERVICE.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
We avoid storing things about you we don't need to know. You will automatically get an account upon first usage of the service, coupled only to your identifier on the chosen platform (for example, your GitHub username). We do not know your name, email or the size of your pinky toe.
We store your platform identifier to be able to offer our service to you.
If you give us money, we will ask for and store your name and email. Not before.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our website, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Hetzner.com, located in Germany. They provide our server hosting and storage.
- Request access to your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. You can see the information we have about you on the My Account page.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Object to processing of your Personal Data. Drop us an email and we will remove everything we know about you.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data. Drop us an email and we will remove everything we know about you.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data. We will provide to you, or to a third-party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw your consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw your consent, we will not be able to provide the service for which we got your Personal Data.
- You can complain to the Dutch Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens if we are unable to protect your privacy to your satisfaction.
We do not use your information for any automatic decisions like profiling or analysing how you make decisions.
We will by default retain your platform identifier for as long as your account has been used in the past 2 years.